Ingrid Vikan Sjurgard
- Systems Biology
- Data Analysis and Programming
- Molecular Biology
- Logical Modelling
I am a master’s student in systems biology at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology. Will finish my M.Sc. degree in May 2022. Interested in genetics, medicine, immunology, bioinformatics, and data analysis.
- Analysis of high-throughput omics data from patients diagnosed with high-grade serous ovarian cancer for identification of affected genes and pathways
- Add these pathways and genes to the CASCADE 2.0 model, perform additional literature curation to identify relevant genes and pathways
- Construct an ovarian cancer model, perform logical modeling.
- Use the DrugLogics pipeline together with drug treatment data to analyse drug synergy predictions.
Martin Kuiper – IBI, Kaisa Lehti – IBF, Eirini Tsirvouli, IBI